Are you anxious? Do you feel stuck? Perhaps you can’t find the right words for what’s going on in your marriage right now? Are you stressed or depressed about life in general? Then it may be time for you to chat with someone like me. Life is hectic every day, but when you have someone who is ready to walk the journey with you, life becomes more enjoyable.
I have walked some miles in other people’s shoes. I have also worked with diverse populations and in many settings. I enjoy working collaboratively with my clients to help them chart a new course or get back on track.
At New Beginnings Barrie, I believe in using a strength-based approach which focuses on my client’s resilience and strengths. I also make use of evidence-based practices such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution-focused Brief Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and Emotion-focused Therapy.
My practice specializes in treating individuals, couples and families and I offer comprehensive services dealing with:
- Addiction (Alcohol, Drugs, gambling)
- Aggression (domestic violence)
- Anger Management
- Anxiety (social, panic attacks, phobias, ruminating thoughts, etc.)
- Behavioral problems (school, work, home)
- Coping with a Major Illness
- Crisis of faith/spiritual formation
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Feeling stuck and helpless to change
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Stress (work, school, family)
- Trauma (Child and/or Adult)